Core Business Initiatives
This section outlines the seven key initiatives for the Options group of companies in 2012 to 2015. These initiatives focus on key areas we believe critical to the growth of the group and consolidating our position as a market leader in the Private Financial Cloud business.
Our company wide initiatives are to:
1. Build, recruit and retain exceptional engineering and business talent.
2. Develop an enjoyable workplace where talent and innovation flourish, learning and personal development is paramount, with strong communication where everyone pulls together as a team, the individual is respected, and results are rewarded.
3. Achieve cost reduction combined with increased nimbleness and productivity through automation, the development of world class engineering and business processes, templates, innovation, and the application of new technology.
4. Create new products and lines of business around the central Private Financial Cloud infrastructure.
5. Exceed profitability targets by developing the sales function and business concepts to exceed targets in market penetration and grow market share across all product lines.
6. Expand margin by increasing penetration in existing accounts through the delivery of exceptional quality, service and customer satisfaction.
7. Achieve excellence in general to out-think, out-maneuver, out-innovate and out-deliver competitors and incumbents to win market share.